Can you clearly explain the reason your organization exists in one or two sentences?
|Get the free
Mission / Vision sample chapter, examples, and worksheets
You can if you have a Vision Statement and Mission Statement that are carefully thought out and well written! The Vision and Mission Statements are powerful tools which identify the organization?s purpose and direction for all stakeholders.
The Vision and Mission Statements are required, foundational components of the Business Operations Blueprint. Together, the chapters of the Business Operations Blueprint, or “BOB”, make a comprehensive business plan for any size or type of organization.
The Vision and Mission Statement chapter of the Business Operations Blueprint will show the leaders of an organization how to:
- Focus team members on profitable tasks
- Achieve their objectives
- Define why they are in business
- Proclaim how they are unique
- Promote their core values
- Clearly identify their target market
The BOB Vision and Mission Statement package contains:
- The Vision & Mission Statement chapter of the BOB manual in PDF format
- A Vision Statement Worksheet in both PDF and Excel formats
- A Mission Statement Worksheet in both PDF and Excel formats
- A print-ready certificate to display your Vision Statement
- A print-ready certificate to display your Mission Statement
How do I write Vision and Mission Statements for my organization?
Creating Vision and Mission Statements that accurately represent your organization’s purpose, values, and objectives is a serious undertaking. To help you easily create these crucial documents in a short amount of time, I have developed a package of materials that will guide you through this process.
The BOB Vision and Mission Statement package takes you step-by-step through creating these powerful and critical documents for your organization.
These powerful documents can be guiding your organization within two days after receiving the BOB Vision and Mission Statement Package.